For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988, and the EU GDPR Legislation, the data controller is Trader Management Consultancy Ltd, Warren House, Suite 5, 2nd Floor, 10 – 20 Main Road, Hockley, Essex, SS5 4QS.
This policy is in line with the new General Data Protection Regulation, also known as GDPR, which comes into force on the 25th May 2018.
Data Collected from our Website(s)
When using our website(s) you have the choice to input your data to make an enquiry into our business and/or services. This data includes:
• Job Title
• Telephone Number
• Email Address
• Postal Address
Any information collected via our website, shall not be sold, distributed or leased to any third parties unless required to do so by law. If you have subscribed to a mailing list of The Company then we may from time to time send you information either via post or by email, but only on information that you have subscribed to..
A cookie is a small amount of data which can often include a unique identifier that is sent to your device’s web browser from a website that is stored on your device’s hard drive.
The only cookies that are used for any of The Companies websites are those used anonymously by Google Analytics and are solely reported for analytical purposes. This anonymous information is used by The Company for the sole uses of understanding how our website(s) are used, and to improve their efficiency.Google Analytics stores data on the following areas:
Google Analytics stores data on the following areas:
• Time of Visit
• Amount of time spent on each page of our website(s)
• The type of browser that you are using
• Network location and your IP Address
• Specific interactions that you may have, I.e. with any widgets, videos, downloadable content
As these are anonymous cookies, The Company, cannot access any of your personal data and therefore, we ourselves, are not the Data Controller. For any information relating to information gathered from Google Analytics cookies, you would need to contact Google directly.
No other forms of cookies are used by The Company.
Our use of Personal Information
In accordance with data protection laws, The Company shall only process your personal data where we have a lawful basis in doing so. In respect of any personal data, these bases are as follows:
1. Where you have given your consent.
2. Where it is in our (or a third party I.e. customer of The Company’s) legitimate interest to process your personal data.
The above is on the proviso that none of these prejudices your own fundamental rights or freedoms.
Aside from any inbound enquiries into our products or services, The Company receives and process personal data of individuals, and individuals within a business, in a business context to contact them about goods and/or services that may be of interest to the individual. This information is processed in accordance with its, and its customers’ legitimate interests.
The Company, and subsidiary brands use Personal Information when carrying out our services, primarily; B2C Telemarketing, B2B Telemarketing, B2C Telesales and B2B Telesales. In addition to the use of the aforementioned Personal Information, Personal Information is also used in a business context on those individuals that make an inbound enquiries into our services.
The lawful basis in which we process for our services is “Legitimate Interest” in accordance with recital 47 of the GDPR legislation.
The Company, and subsidiary brands shall share your data including personal information with our customers where you have expressed an interest in the products, services or solutions that they offer.
Data is transferred safely and securely via Exavault’s FTP service.
Links to Other Websites
With any Personal Information or Data that we hold, there are certain circumstances, by law, that mean you have the right to:
- Request erasure of your Personal Information. This right enables you with the power to ask us to delete or remove all, or some, of the Personal Information that we hold on you where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. With regards to your right of erasure, you also have the right to ask us to delete or remove all, or some, of your information where you have access your right to object to data processing. Where The Company, or those of a third party, are relying on a “Legitimate Interest” and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground, and where we do not have compelling legitimate interest to override any such objection. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Information for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Request the restriction of processing all, or some, of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Information about you, for example, if you want us to establish the accuracy of your Personal Information, the reason for us processing your Personal Information, before you decide upon your next action, I.e. Correction of Data, or a request of erasure, for example.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to another party.
It should be noted that any requests mentioned in the above can only be handled when made in writing and cannot be handled when made over the telephone. This is in respect of your Personal Information and its security. We may also require that you verify your identity before being able to give effect to any request by you to exercise your rights.
You shall not have to pay a fee to access any of your Personal Information, or to exercise any of your rights. However, The Company may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Please note that the rights above are not absolute, and there may be circumstances in which we are unable to comply with your request. In such cases we will explain why we cannot comply.
Any requests should be made in writing either to Trader Management Consultancy Ltd, Warren House, Suite 5, 2nd Floor, 10 – 20 Main Road, Hockley, Essex, SS5 4QS or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org